Vrozart Health partners with Fortis Hospitals
Partnership to bring Fortis’ world class medical facilities to Vrozart’s domestic & international patients
Vrozart Health, the healthcare enterprise from the Vrozart Group recently announced its partnership with Fortis Hospital, a leading chain of multi-national-super-specialty hospitals headquartered in India. This partnership would look at bringing world class medical facilities to all Vrozart Health patients in India and those traveling to India from abroad. With a vision to save and enrich lives, Fortis is a globally respected healthcare organisation known for clinical excellence and distinctive patient care.
Announcing this Mr. Neeraj Dhawan, Co-Founder & Business Head, Vrozart Health said, “We are delighted to announce this partnership with Fortis Hospitals. This will not only enhance our delivery network but will also provide our patients access to some of the best medical specialists and facilities. This is symbolic of our commitment to building Vrozart Health as the pioneering brand in medical convenience in India.”
Ms. Renu Vij, Head, International Sales at Fortis Hospitals, added, “Vrozart Health is a pioneer in medical convenience and has emerged as a leader. We are happy to have them on board. This partnership will also help Fortis in bringing our exceptional medicare services to more patients across the globe.”
Both Vrozart Health and Fortis Hospitals work on the principle of ‘Patient Centricity’ and this partnership will further commit to best outcomes and experiences for Vrozart Health patients.
Through this partnership, patients who engage with Vrozart Health will get the following benefits:
1. 98% Success Rate — With its specialized team of expert panel and doctors, Fortis till date has delivered 98% success rate especially in terms of critical care.
2. Value for Money — For patients traveling from abroad, there is a clear value for the money they put in for traveling to Fortis India, as compared to any at par leading hospital in Malaysia, Dubai, Thailand, Singapore and Turkey.
3. In-house translators — Fortis is one of the very few top class specialized facilities in India with a team of in house translators, a requisite for many patients from abroad for treatments.
4. Priority check in — Vrozart Health patients, especially those with critical illness, will have a priority check in at Fortis Hospital
5. Best in the Industry — With its world-class patient care unit and superlative clinical excellence, Fortis by far is the best in the industry.
About Fortis Hospitals
Fortis Healthcare Limited — an IHH Healthcare Berhad Company — is a leading integrated healthcare services provider in India. It is one of the largest healthcare organisations in the country with 36 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), 4000 operational beds and over 400 diagnostics centres (including JVs). Fortis is present in India, United Arab Emirates (UAE) & Sri Lanka. The Company is listed on the BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India. It draws strength from its partnership with global major and parent company, IHH. Fortis employs 23,000 people (including SRL) who share its vision of becoming the world’s most trusted healthcare network. Fortis offers a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services ranging from clinics to quaternary care facilities and a wide range of ancillary services.
More information can be obtained at www.fortishealthcare.com
About Vrozart Health
Vrozart Health Pvt. Ltd is India’s pioneering medical convenience brand & a trusted name in healthcare, empowering patients to have a better life by facilitating their medical treatment with personalized end-to-end healthcare options & customized assistance.
Its Mission is to make healthcare simple, easy, and personalized for patients and envisions providing its services to over 10,000 patients each year by 2025.
The Company is headed by a highly experienced team of professionals including the Co-Founder & Business Head, Neeraj Dhawan with 17+ years of entrepreneurship, sales, business development and technology leadership experience across multiple industries & verticals.
Avnish Kumar, Co-Founder & Head of Operations brings in a decade of healthcare, technology, operations, and team management experience.
The Team is backed by a Board comprising of serial entrepreneurs and investors from technology, investment, and healthcare sectors.
Vrozart Health is backed by the Vrozart Group with interests in multiple consumer centric businesses like healthcare, financial services, agriculture, digital technologies, media & entertainment.
More information can be obtained at www.vrozarthealth.com
1. Aakriti Sawhney, Senior Manager — Marketing Communications, Ph: 9818333845, E: email@example.com
2. Tisha Kataria, Marketing & PR, Ph: 91–9818823450, E: firstname.lastname@example.org