Vrozart Health to bring Medical Convenience to India, targeting 10,000 patients in 2025
To transform the patient’s healthcare journey using its AI enabled Patient Assistance System, addressing the gap in a $112 billion healthcare market in India
Vrozart Health, the healthcare initiative from the Vrozart Group is all set to bring Medical Convenience to India to transform the patient’s healthcare journey using its AI & Automation enabled Patient Assistance System, addressing the gap in a $112 billion healthcare market in India.
Medical Convenience is an emerging global trend and a $53 Bn market and is about understanding the patient’s journey and challenges to provide them the best care. Patients want more from healthcare providers than just good care. They also desire ease, convenience and choice. India is amongst the most promising countries with an estimated market size of $9Bn in 2020.
The current patient journey is complex and an arduous one and starts from the challenge of searching the right medical specialist to a proper diagnosis and then the difficult task of selecting the right treatment plan, the challenges of financing the treatment, the painful journey through an aseptic hospital system with its faceless medical & nursing staff to post care complications and recovery.
Announcing this, Neeraj Dhawan, Co-Founder & Business Head, Vrozart Health said, ”we have all suffered the painful journey of being a patient. At Vrozart Health, our mission is to make healthcare simple, easy, and personalized for patients. We are the pioneers to bring Medical Convenience for the benefit of patients, both international and domestic, who need medical treatment in India.
In a short period since we set up operations, we have already developed a strong network of over 500 Doctors and 75+ Super Specialty Hospitals across India and have impacted over 1100 patients from across India and 23 nationalities across the globe.
Our highly experienced team, backed by our world class processes and advanced technology and our strong brand shall be the strong points in our journey to transform a patient’s healthcare journey in India.”
Vrozart Health plans to transform this into a journey of convenience & comfort through
a) Personalized Treatment Journey
● Designing a customized treatment journey based on various aspects of patient needs & other variables
● Personalized patient care before, during & post treatment journey
● Understanding unique aspects of patient to provide personalized insights
b) Patient Assistant System
· An integrated SaaS platform to map all aspects of Patient Journey via Automation, Intelligence and Collaboration.
● Treatment Discovery Feature that helps patients or our agents find the best available treatment solution
● Built into our PAS, leveraging our vast network of hospital & doctors for right & accurate treatment
c) Advanced Technology Solutions
● AI & Automation assisted dedicated non-medical human assistance to help patients across all touchpoints of their treatment journey
● Partners & network integration like insurance, finance, logistics, pharmacy, hospitality
The Company is providing new and innovative Patient Assistance Services such as :
● Doctor and Hospital Assistance
● Trained & Caring Nurse Assistance
● Evaluation of a Patient’s case from highly experienced Doctors
● Assistance in buying critical medicines at cost effective prices
● In-hospital assistance
● Medical Reports Management
● Quotation for treatment from multiple hospitals
● Second Opinion facility
● Priority appointment with doctor on arrival at Hospital & Admission
● Assistance in post treatment management and follow ups with doctors
● 24X7 dedicated support
● Dedicated person to help patients through treatment process
● Value added eco-system to address all non-medical needs of patients like accommodation, travel, food, supplies, etc.
About Vrozart Health
VROZART Health is India’s pioneering medical convenience brand & a trusted name in healthcare, empowering patients to have a better life by facilitating their medical treatment with personalized end-to-end healthcare options & customized assistance.
Its Mission is to make healthcare simple, easy, and personalized for patients and envisions to provide its services to over 10,000 patients by 2025.
The Company is headed by a highly experienced team of professionals including the Co-Founder & Business Head, Neeraj Dhawan with 17+ years of entrepreneurship, sales, business development and technology leadership experience across multiple industries & verticals and Avnish Kumar, Co-Founder & Head of Operations, who brings in a decade of healthcare, technology, operations, and team management experience.
The Team is backed by a Board comprising of serial entrepreneurs and investors from technology, investment, and healthcare sectors.
Vrozart Health is backed by the Vrozart Group with interests in multiple consumer centric businesses like healthcare, financial services, agriculture, digital technologies, media & entertainment.
More information can be obtained at www.vrozarthealth.com
1. Aakriti Sawhney, Senior Manager — Marketing Communications, Ph: 9818333845, E: email@example.com
2. Tisha Kataria, Marketing & PR, Ph: 91–9818823450, E: firstname.lastname@example.org